Tuesday, December 22, 2009

thoughts of track pants, tank tops and ridiculousness

shared by Joann Baso, her friend from college

tinikling + destiny’s child = fun

Dear Cyn,


I was just thinking of you last week. I was up late after stumbling onto this old montage of PCN - remember the one that required that we MAKE all of those dang programs ourselves? I've never hated highlighters and post-its so much. The montage had a picture of you in your standard college outfit of track pants, tank, and sweater tied around your waist. I think that's how I'll always remember you. 


Anyway, it made me think of my most favorite memory of you. Recall our ridiculousness right before we would start every Tinikling set? We entered from different sides of the stage and from the wings we would strike those Destiny's-Child-Say-My-Name style poses right up until it was our turn to paste on smiles and make our entrance. Everyone thought we were sorta insane and that's what made it the best.


Happy Birthday Cindy! We miss ya in these parts.


Hugs,

Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment