Wednesday, December 23, 2009

thoughts of the little things that mean a lot

shared by Cathy Serafica de Leon, her close family friend

The following is a list of some of the things that I think of when I think of our beloved Cindy:
 
stratford-upon-avon
british mars bars
c&o trattoria
garlic knots
roomies
sisterhood
turtles
snoopy
curling her hair for some formal she was going to
french braids
usac billboards on bruin walk
spear
samahang
kanji characters on post-it notes
not being afraid to question
basketball
track pants, tank tops, & tennis shoes
dancing with her, carla, & marlo at my wedding
her balancing a glass of salt water over her belly button to soak her new piercing
kerckhoff hall
badminton shuttlecocks with real feathers
d'artagnan from the three musketeers
paper stars
 
Thanks, Cyn, for teaching me how to better love, live, and laugh. You remind me to always try to see the best in others and to try not to be so flippant with my words. Thank you for always making me feel like an honorary Rabuy sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment