Tuesday, December 22, 2009

thoughts of laughter during the car ride home

shared by Jerry Gonzales, her friend from college


There isn't a moment that sticks out in my mind, but moments. When Cyn and I were on SPEAR staff together, I got the pleasure of driving her home after our staff meeting (which was often late in the evening owing to trying to find available time amongst 15 student counselors). The day could have been the worst, most stressful day ever but somehow, I always looked forward to that commute home with Cyn to talk about our days, vent about whatever was bothering us, give praise for all the blessings that God had rained upon us, and somehow laugh and laugh about some minute thing.


Years have past since she left, but occasionally on my car rides home, I turn off the radio and I can still hear her laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment