Tuesday, December 22, 2009

thoughts of hitting it off instantly

shared by Peter B. Bade, her friend from college


Although I was not very close to Cynthia personally, she was always a very warm, caring, and loving person to be around.  I was a recent transfer student when I first met her at UCLA.  I think it was at a Samahang meeting, and I'm pretty sure that she approached me first as I would have been too shy to introduce myself to anyone there, being new and all.  I recall that we hit it off instantly because I told her that I was from Fremont and went to one of her rival high schools in the area.  I'll never forget how welcoming and inviting she was that day.  I'm sure she was this way with other people new to Samahang and UCLA in general.  Happy 30th Birthday Cynthia!  You will always be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment