Friday, February 22, 2019

thoughts of toddler fun

shared by Marlo R. Beall, her sister

Cindy loved kids, but she would often say that she wasn't too interested in babies until they were at least one year old, when they could interact with you more. Although I enjoy both infants and toddlers, I do agree with the idea that kids from ages one to three are super fun.

The girls and I have been lucky enough to regularly spend time with friends' kids who are in that fun toddler stage. When I've been with them over the past week, it's made me think of Cindy.

Our friend Kenzie, who is three, had Ava and I playing in her fort, pretending to sleep. Our other friend, Ripley, who is two years old, always makes us smile when she says, "Papa and I are vegan, and Mama is an omnivore."

I feel blessed to have these fun little ladies to spend time with, and brighten our days. Whenever we are with them, I have a feeling that Cindy is watching over us, and smiling down on us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment