Saturday, September 22, 2018

thoughts of friendly reminders

shared by Marlo R. Beall, her sister

I've written a few times before about little, daily occurrences that remind me of Cindy. I consider them her version of a little wink and smile from heaven, just letting me know that she's watching over me and my family.

A few of these happened over the past couple of weeks that just made me stop and smile. Specifically, I was at church last Sunday, and the style of "Holy Holy" that was sung was our favorite version, when Cindy and I could subtely swing our heads back and forth as the words, "in the nay - hame of the Lord" were sung.

Also last weekend, I happened to catch a late night broadcast of the movie, The Cutting Edge. Then I flipped the channel once it was done, and found Moneyball being played on another channel.

I miss my sister every day. So it's always fun when she sends me little reminders that she misses me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment