Thursday, June 22, 2017

thoughts of pantene hair

shared by VJ Rabuy, her sister

When I picture Cindy in my mind, most of the time she has long hair. I think there was only a brief period of time - during her childhood, when she had her shoulder length perm - that she did not have long hair.

I remember she washed her hair with Pantene Pro-V Shampoo. She also liked to use Rave brand mousse, which was very hard to find. Most of the time, the image I have of her is with a high ponytail, one she would where when playing sports (which was often).

Occasionally, I also have memories of Cindy waving her hair back and forth in a manner similar to those women featured in shampoo commercials, to highlight it’s silky softness. She typically only did this as a joke, after recently getting out of the shower, or removing the elastic from her ponytail.

Currently, I wear my hair long, but I may cut it soon. But I’m happy that it’s long for now. I can’t help but think of Cindy, whenever I see someone with lovely long hair like hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment