Monday, May 22, 2017

thoughts of eat, pray, love

shared by AR Flanagan, her sister

About two months ago, I stepped foot into our local Whole Foods Market and I heard someone call my name. That someone turned out to be Cyn's childhood friend Angelica, who I hadn't seen in years!

She told me she was about to embark on a world tour for 14 months. She said she was just going to spend time to find herself. We talked for quite a bit of time when unexpectedly, my sister Carla walked into the store. She was able to give Angelica travel tips.

Angelica was so happy to see us, and we were happy to see her. She felt like it was a sign from Cyn. What are the odds that the three of us would happen to cross paths at the same time on a random weekday? Another orchestration by my sister Cindy? Definitely yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment