Wednesday, July 22, 2015

thoughts of hitting the showers

shared by Marlo R. Beall, her sister

One random memory I have of Cindy from when she was in high school was being puzzled by the fact that she had taken a shower before leaving to play in a basketball game for her school.  I have an image of her in her shiny purple, gold and white warm-ups, leaving our house to head to the gym.

I don't know how regularly she did this, but I do recall having a conversation with her about it, asking why would she shower before the game, when most people would just wait until afterwards.  I think her response was something along the lines of, "I like to be clean before I leave the house."

She also let me know that she would indeed be taking a shower after the game as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment