Monday, September 2, 2013

thoughts of enjoying friends

shared by Marlo R. Beall, her sister

Throughout the summer, as I catch up on A's game highlights at night, I usually also find myself watching reruns of the TV show Friends. I have always been a Friends fan, and I have several fond memories of enjoying episodes of the show with Cindy.

As a wedding present, Cindy gave me and Andrew the Best of Friends five disc DVD set.

Not only did we enjoy watching the show and quoting memorable lines, but we even had the Friends board game. While I was pregnant, Cindy, Andrew and I often played the game, which was basically a trivia game that asked questions about the show.

So I appreciate TBS, Nick at Nite, and other channels with syndicated shows for giving me regular opportunities to spend time with Friends, and reminisce about the times that Cindy and I enjoyed Friends together.

No comments:

Post a Comment