Sunday, April 22, 2012

thoughts of wedding bells

shared by Marlo R. Beall, her sister
Yesterday I had the honor and pleasure of attending the wedding ceremony for two of Cindy's friends from UCLA, Emily and Roy. Our family had learned about their wedding when they were kind enough to have chatted with my dad after attending mass at Saint Anne's Church earlier this year. They had mentioned how Cindy actually had a hand in them getting together in the first place, and would be happy to have her represented at their wedding in some way.
So it turned out that my dad served as the Deacon during their ceremony, while my mom and I were able to attend as well. It was so touching to all of us that Emily and Roy were thinking of Cindy during such a meaningful and important time in their lives. It is so heartwarming to know that Cindy's friends are caring and loving enough to keep her spirit and memory alive.
I would like to send our sincere thanks to Emily and Roy for allowing our family to share in their wedding celebration. We were honored to be there, and wish them many years of love and happiness. I know Cindy is smiling down on all of us, and is just thrilled for them to be starting their new married life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment