Tuesday, July 2, 2019

thoughts of mystery movies

shared by Marlo R. Beall, her sister

Last weekend, our family watched the Netflix film, Murder Mystery, starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. It was a fun, somewhat goofy movie, that we all enjoyed. I believe it was inspired by the classic film, Murder on the Orient Express, which is actually one of Cyn Cyn's favorite movies (the recent remake version).

After the movie, we told the girls about how the movie had typical elements of Adam Sandler movies, specifically hints of silliness. And since Cindy enjoyed Adam Sandler movies (and also his music, as described in a previous post), watching the movie reminded me of her.

It's always heartwarming when a movie or song makes me think of Cindy, and especially when I'm reminded of her silly side. I always appreciate any and all of the little things that spark fond, fun memories of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment