Thursday, March 22, 2018

thoughts of even more fun-filled madness

shared by Marlo R. Beall, her sister

One of the most fun aspects of the month of March is enjoying the NCAA Mens Basketball Tournament. Previous posts have discussed our family's tradition of completing tournament brackets, predicting winners throughout the different rounds of games.

Since life seems to get busier every year, I recently had a fleeting moment when I considered not conducting our annual bracket competition. Thankfully, the moment passed, and we're still completing our brackets along with close friends and family.

March Madness always reminds me of Cindy. And as the first few days of the tournament have been especially unpredictable and entertaining, I'm so glad we've continued to keep our tradition alive. I hope everyone is enjoying the madness!!

1 comment:

  1. I love joining your brackets! I'm sure Cindy understands why I irrationally have at least one bracket with UCLA winning it all! Lol!

    ReplyDelete