Saturday, September 2, 2017

thoughts of sticker adventures

shared by VJ Rabuy, her sister

I remember when we were kids, Cindy and I bought a Tiny Toon Adventures Sticker Book. It was a long time ago, when the cartoon was still fairly new and very popular.

The book had illustrations throughout, telling a story, and various images were missing that could be revealed by placing the correct sticker on the corresponding space. However, the stickers weren't included with the book. Instead, you had to buy them separately from "mystery sticker packs".

Since we had to collect the stickers separately, we often had duplicates. Cindy and I didn't mind though, since the duplicates could be used in our own letters and binders and notebooks.

A few years ago, Arlene and I got similar Cars 2 Sticker Books. Arlene got her’s first, and I saw how much fun she had trying to collect all the missing stickers. Soon after, I got one for myself.

I was able to use most of the duplicates that Arlene had collected. It was fun to remember my first adventure with a sticker book with Cindy, as I was working on my Cars 2 book with Arlene.

No comments:

Post a Comment