Thursday, October 22, 2015

thoughts of joining the 21st century

shared by Arlene Rabuy, her sister

I remember when technology really started to have a big impact on my life. Cindy helped me join the technological age. As you may have already guessed, I am not very technologically savvy.

Cindy created my first email account for me. I remember asking her what an email was, and the next thing I knew, I had an email account.

The subject line read "Welcome to the 21st century." In the body of my very first email, Cindy had written, "Just wanted to welcome you to the yahoo email club". O my sister, thanks for bringing me out of the Dark Ages.

These days, because of my non-techy self, I do not currently own a smart phone. I'm sure Cyn is saying, "Would you get one already!"

No comments:

Post a Comment