Thursday, October 2, 2014

thoughts of a splash sister

shared by VJ Rabuy, her sister

I know I have blogged about sports in the past, and about Cindy being good at them; so at this time of the year, I am especially reminded of her talents. 

Here in the Bay Area we are lucky enough to have the backcourt duo of Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors. For the past three seasons, they have lit up highlight reels like no other. Curry scored 54 points in a loss to the Knicks at Madison Square Garden. I've been to a game where Klay hit 7 three-pointers in the 2nd half.

When Cindy played for JFK during her junior and senior years on the varsity squad, it was not uncommon for her to hit a three every couple of games. With that in mind, I wonder if she follows the talented duo from up above, and if she would be reminded of her own skills beyond the arch.

No comments:

Post a Comment