Wednesday, July 2, 2014

thoughts of simple green

shared by VJ Rabuy, her sister

When I was in elementary school and Cyn was in junior high, she brought home a small sample packet of the cleaner 'simple green'.

I guess it was new - or new to the Bay Area, but the thing that was amazing about it was that it was a super small sample size, like 0.5 or maybe 0.3 fl. oz. You were to put it in a 24 oz. bottle of water to dilute it!

That's how the cleaner worked! 

A couple of months ago, I noticed my Tito Pol using the same 'simple green' product to clean the headstone of our grandparents’ grave. I thought back to the ‘simple green’ that Cyn and I had used to clean the house.

It had been a while since I had thought of it, and I was pleased to recall my first experience with the brand, and Cyn's sample from way back when.

No comments:

Post a Comment