Friday, December 2, 2011

thoughts of as you wish

shared by Marlo R. Beall, her sister


Whenever I hear certain movie lines I always think of Cyn.


"Anybody want a peanut?"

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."

"Have fun storming the castle!"

"Hellllooooo Lady!"

from The Princess Bride


"You're killing me Smalls!"

"We're waaaaaiiiiiiiting..."

"Lotion-ing... oil-ing... oil-ing... lotion-ing..."

"Foooooor...eeeeeeev...eeeeeeer..."

from The Sandlot


Here's one line that people may not be as familiar with...


"If you wanna show off, why don't you learn how to play chess?"


This line was spoken by the young Waverly, in The Joy Luck Club.


These were some of Cyn's favorite movie lines, and I have several fun-filled memories of her quoting them at just the right time during a given situation. I smile whenever I hear any of these lines, or find myself repeating them. And during those moments I can feel Cyn smiling along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment